St. Boniface Elementary School
- Saint Boniface Parish School is a place where we commit to provide a values based education in the Roman Catholic tradition is as strong today as it has been in the past.
- The parish pastor works in collaboration with the school principal to insure that each student is enriched in spirit, mind, and body.
- In addition to our Kindergarten through eighth grade curriculum, we offer pre-school for three and four year olds, a developmental care program for pre-school age children, and before and after school care for all school students.
- At St. Boniface, like generations of our parish family before us, we all share a commitment to “Celebrate each child’s uniqueness”.
- Accomplishing our mission requires the dedicated effort of our teachers, administrators, parents, and volunteers.
- Through this team effort, we have developed programs and experienced success by focusing our attention on several key building blocks that nurture better students, better citizens, and ultimately a better world.
- In addition to learning about their faith, we encourage students to live their faith by getting involved in their communities.
- Community service is the second building block of the better world we all want for the next generation.
- Students are provided with opportunities through which they can experience the rewards of community service both as individuals and in groups.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||88 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree||
|Average Class Size||12 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|% on Financial Aid||
|Average Financial Aid Grant||$500|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Football, Soccer, SwimmingBasketball, Cross Country,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Lead and Seed, MathCounts, Odyssey of the Mind, PA Junior Academy of Science, Student Council Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Lead and Seed, MathCounts, Odyssey of the Mind,
PA Junior Academy of Science,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ErieGrades: K-9 | 447 students
2510 Greengarden Rd
Erie, PA 16502
North EastGrades: PK-8 | 82 students
140 W Main St
North East, PA 16428
ErieGrades: PK-8 | 549 students
1612 Bryant St
Erie, PA 16509
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?