St George Grade School
- The faculty and staff of St. George strive to provide each student with a spiritual, academic, and social foundation which will enable our students to achieve success in a global society.
- Students are provided with the opportunity to develop Catholic Christian values and a moral social conscience.
- St. George students are encouraged to develop academically and socially through an evolving curriculum and positive interactions with the school and the community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||619 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Erie Grades: PK-8 | 413 students
2510 Greengarden Rd
Erie, PA 16502
(814) 455-1387 1.7 PK-8
- Erie Grades: NS-8 | 215 students
1372 W 6th St
Erie, PA 16505
(814) 452-4273 3 NS-8
- Erie Grades: K-8 | 144 students
220 West 11th Street
Erie, PA 16501
(814) 454-0106 3.1 K-8
- Erie Grades: PK-3 | 77 students
9363 Wattsburg Road
Erie, PA 16509
(814) 825-4238 6.2 PK-3
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.