St. Bridget of Kildare Elementary School
Tel: (440) 886-1468
- St. Bridget of Kildare (SBK) is a Catholic elementary school that educates students from preschool through 8th grade.
- SBK features a strong, faith-driven community that welcomes all families.
- Students at SBK are challenged to grow academically, spiritually and become stewards of God's creation through service to others.
- SBK welcomes students who both typical learners and exceptional learners and can provide a wide range of IEP accommodations to help students succeed.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(Khaki pants/skirt and dark green polo shirt)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$3,751|
|Tuition Notes||Scholarships for SBK parishioners and cluster parish members. EdChoice and Jon Peterson scholarships accepted.|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Cross Country, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Cross Country, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||10 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
French Club, Leadership Club, Lego Club, Robotics Club, STEM Club, Student Government, Writing Club
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Choir, Drama Club
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8
6620 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44130
(440) 842-6818 2.1 PK-8
- Cleveland Grades: K-9 | 117 students
12406 Buckingham Ave
Cleveland, OH 44120
(216) 795-7161 9.9 K-9
- Cleveland Grades: NS-9 | 136 students
4129 Superior Ave
Cleveland, OH 44103
(216) 361-1883 8.9 NS-9
- Cleveland Grades: PK-8 | 310 students
4419 Pearl Road
Cleveland, OH 44109
(216) 741-3685 3.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.