St Brigid School
- The mission of St. Brigid School is to educate the whole child in an inclusive community environment that integrates the truths and traditions of the Catholic Church and provides students with a strong foundation for life.
- In partnership with families, St. Brigid is committed to academic excellence and a desire to help students realize their unique intellectual and spiritual potential.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||277 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal
(Girls: Plaid Jumper, white blouse, navy blue sweater; Boys: Navy blue twill pants, light blue oxford shirt, plaid tie)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$6,150|
|Tuition Notes||Pre-K rates vary by program. They range between 3800-7650 depending on program|
|Admissions Director||Mary Ann Russo, Director of Advancement|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Softball, Winter TrackBaseball, Basketball,
Cross Country, Soccer,
Softball, Winter Track,
- Our vision is to pursue excellence in school-wide learning by encouraging the discovery and development of individual talents, by enhancing self-esteem and by promoting the ideals of faith, family, social justice and civic responsibility. St. Brigid School provides learning experiences needed to acquire knowledge and skills required to grow and adapt to the increasingly technological and diverse world in which we live. As a school community we value, support and pursue a variety of excellences to encourage personal, spiritual growth and a commitment to learning. St. Brigid School is called to be a Catholic school family. In our school, community is a special part of our love for God. When we care for one another, we actively celebrate the mission of our school and church. Our faith community leads us to understand who we are, where we come from and our resultant responsibility. As a community we live, learn, model and share the gifts of ourselves. We pray together, work together, and share joys and sorrows.
- We value teaching and exemplifying the beliefs, traditions, and values of the Catholic Church.
- We value and provide a learning environment, which encourages critical thinking, cooperative problem solving, creative inquiry, and lively participation.
- We value providing a solid academic foundation grounded in the basics and structured for individual learning styles.
- We value the development of each person`s God given potential and meeting the needs of each person`s intellectual, emotional, physical, social, and spiritual growth.
- We value and actively promote parent-school partnerships, which integrate families and our school and reinforce the concept of parents as primary educators.
- We value, support and foster a Catholic, Christian Community, which reflects a faith in God, concern for community, and service to humanity.
- We value and stress the importance of respect for self, others, and all life forms.
- We value the opportunity to learn in a creative, Christian, caring atmosphere.
- We value and emphasize positive life skills such as communication, responsibility and organization.
- We value and provide ongoing professional and spiritual growth for our staff and the parents of our school.
Profile last updated:
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.