St. Catherine Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (863) 385-7300
- A Catholic education at St. Catherine Catholic School of Highlands County, is an investment in our children who will emerge as leaders in our communities.They represent the future of our faith as Catholics.
- Our students are taught to reach their fullest potential and share their gifts through service and stewardship.
- St. Catherine's students demonstate Catholic values and integrity by practicing acceptance, tolerance and embracing diversity.
- Academic rigor, discipline, and responsibility are qualities that together with our Catholic identity create a challenging and rewarding curriculum.
- We offer an array of opportunities for learners at both ends of the spectrum.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Dyslexia, Mild learning Differences|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in n/a|
|Total Students||117 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
(uniform depends on grade)
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Step up for students is accepted along with other financial aid.|
- All financial aid is given after a a FACTS form is filled out Applications for step-up can be found at www.stepupforstudents.org
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Sebring Grades: K-12 | 250 students
1160 Persimmon Ave
Sebring, FL 33870
(863) 385-3850 0.2 K-12
- Avon Park Grades: K-10 | 65 students
2600 N Highlands Blvd
Avon Park, FL 33825
(863) 453-0894 11.7 K-10
I love this school. It has a wonderful environment for both the students and the staff!
- Posted by Teacher - Teacher
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.