St Catherine Of Siena Parish School
- At St. Catherine Catholic School, we educate students to be faith-filled, active Catholics, lifelong learners, effective communicators, responsible citizens, and healthy, self-confident individuals.
- Our focus lies in educating students to be instruments of Christ's love, and integrating His gospel message into their daily lives.
- We recognize the family as the primary educator, and strive and support those efforts.
- We challenge students with a strong and diverse curriculum that inspires and develops lifelong learners, responsible citizens and good shepherds in our global community.
- We respect each other's dignity and manifest a concern for one another in the ongoing process of education.
- St. Catherine Catholic School provides an atmosphere of acceptance where a child need not fear making mistakes but can grow through a variety of experiences.
- We celebrate the uniqueness of each child's God given talents, intellectual abilities and learning styles by providing diverse opportunities to use and share these gifts.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||148 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San ClementeGrades: NS-8 | 78 students
107 W Marquita
San Clemente, CA 92672
- Dana PointGrades: PK-K | 120 students
32712 Crown Valley Parkway
Dana Point, CA 92629
- Costa MesaGrades: PK-12 | 404 students
2350 Canyon Drive
Costa Mesa, CA 92627
- BreaGrades: PK-8 | 315 students
575 S Walnut Avenue
Brea, CA 92821
- Newport CoastGrades: 9-12 | 542 students
20402 Newport Coast Drive
Newport Coast, CA 92657
Nearby Homes for Sale
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.