St Catherine Of Siena School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. Catherine of Siena School is an elementary school in the Diocese of Manchester steeped in its Catholic tradition, striving to instill in our young people the values of faith.
- Our school exists for the purpose of fostering academic excellence through its comprehensive program and developing a community of faith among faculty, staff and students.Young people are encouraged to acquire knowledge and to deepen their faith in preparation for their future role in the Church and in the world.
- Our foremost goal is to attempt to meet the individual's needs: moral, socially, educationally, emotionally and, in particular, to develop a sense of responsibility to the Church, to him or herself and to others.
- We strive to build a Faith Community which will reach out beyond the walls of the school building to include all people, and to achieve academic excellence.
- Our most important instrument, in trying to achieve our goal, is the faculty, whose members have a deep sense of the Gospel message of Christ.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||254 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manchester Grades: PK-6 | 97 students
148 Belmont St
Manchester, NH 03103
(603)622-0414 0.7 PK-6
- Hudson Grades: PK-8 | 508 students
182 Lowell Rd
Hudson, NH 03051
(603)889-6054 18.3 PK-8
St. Catherine of Siena School is wonderful, nurturing and academically strong. I can't say enough about the faculty and staff, they are committed to the success of each child. They go out of their way to make the school feel like one big family. Mrs. Leblanc the assistant principal is kind, loving and one of the reasons for the great atmosphere of this school.
- Posted by Parent - Janpl
We have spent tens of billions on educational technology since the 1990s. Has all this spending improved educational outcomes?
Use this five-point checklist to keep your search for private schools organized.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.