St. Clement Of Rome School
- St. Clement of Rome School provides deliberate and systematic instruction, in both formal and informal educational settings, which develop the skills, knowledge and values needed for life.
- We are a vibrant school community dedicated to excellence in the areas of academics, communication and faith formation.
- We strive to meet the individual needs of our students as we nurture their God-given talents and gifts.
- As a follower of Jesus, every student is called to lead, practice Gospel values, especially love of God, neighbor, and self, to accept difficulties with courage, and to give good example.
- Students are encouraged to help those in need and to respond to the wider global community.
- In doing so, the child fosters personal worth, the growth of relationships and the establishment of the climate necessary for effective learning.
- The parish community shares responsibility for providing Christian witness, resources, and leadership, which support the educational mission.
- The educational process is not simply a human activity; it is a genuine Christian journey toward perfection.
- Our goal is to guide our students on their journey.
- We can help them to be happy, functioning members of their family and their school community by setting a Christian example and setting reasonable limits.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-9|
|Total Students||319 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Louis Grades: PK-6 | 156 students
2145 N Ballas Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)787-1036 1 PK-6
- Saint Louis Grades: NS-PK | 100 students
5250 S Lindbergh
Saint Louis, MO 63126
(314)631-0992 1.5 NS-PK
- Saint Louis Grades: 9-12 | 511 students
2307 S Lindbergh Blvd
Saint Louis, MO 63131
(314)965-7205 1.7 9-12
Every private school parent is encouraged to help the school in whatever way he can. Here are some things you can do to make a contribution to your school.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.