St Edward School
- St Edward School serves 87 students in grades Prekindergarten-8 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Edward School is 8:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||87 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 22%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ellington Grades: K-2 | 59 students
20 Church St
Ellington, CT 06029
(860)871-7332 8.1 K-2
- Enfield Grades: NS-8 | 172 students
1325 Enfield St
Enfield, CT 06082
(860)745-5847 14.7 NS-8
- Glastonbury Grades: NS-K | 161 students
208 Eastern Boulevard
Glastonbury, CT 06033
(860)633-8600 21.4 NS-K
- Hartford Grades: PK | 87 students
120 Holcomb St
Hartford, CT 06112
(860)769-3851 22.7 PK
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.