St Elizabeth Ann Seton School
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton School faculty and students strive to find God in ourselves and recognize Him in others.
- We will be respectful and kind; we will develop our gifts of mind and body; we will contribute to the good of others; we will realize that we are children of God.
- Every child is a gift from God. The Catholic school has the unique opportunity of providing for the education of the whole child.
- As a Catholic community, St. Elizabeth Ann Seton provides an environment for the spiritual, moral, intellectual, creative, emotional, social and physical development of each child.
- Catholic educators, in partnership with the parents as the primary teachers, have the privilege and responsibility of educating the children.
- Our school offers the advantage of providing an education that further nurtures, supports and complements the work of parents.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association of Private Special Education Centers
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||375 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cortlandt ManorGrades: K-8 | 218 students
122 Oregon Rd
Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567
- CarmelGrades: PK-8 | 253 students
12 Gleneida Ave
Carmel, NY 10512
- NewburghGrades: PK-8 | 276 students
50 Gidney Ave
Newburgh, NY 12550
- SomersGrades: 9-12 | 565 students
54 Route 138
Somers, NY 10589
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.