St. Francis Episcopal School
Tel: (254) 773-3009
- St. Francis School is child-centered and theme-based. We strive to provide an exciting environment with opportunities for discovery, initiative, and inquiry.
- Developmentally approved activities are planned for each content area to give success and challenge to each age level.
- A balance between teacher-initiated activities is sought with emphasis on the child's choice.
- Materials are gathered, created, and purchased with these goals in mind.
- Our purpose is to provide an educational environment that encourages children to grow socially, emotionally, physically, cognitively and spiritually into responsible, caring adults.
- Our children receive the basic readiness and academic skills essential to build a solid foundation for future learning.
- We use positive approaches and provide a caring educational environment that encourages good self esteem in our students.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||42 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||42:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed St. Francis Episcopal School also viewed these schools: Immanuel Lutheran School and Montessori Schools Of Central Texas(temple Campus).
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temple Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
2109 W Avenue H
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 773-9485 2.9 PK-8
- Temple Grades: PK-K | 43 students
1302 S 27th St
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 771-1116 2.9 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.