Montessori Schools Of Central Texas(temple Campus)
Tel: (254) 771-1116
- The basic premise in the Montessori philosophy of education is that all children carry within themselves the person they will become.
- In order to develop physical, intellectual, and spiritual potential to the fullest, the child must have freedom: a freedom to be achieved through order and self-discipline.
- The mission of the Montessori is to provide children with the academic and social skills and the moral judgment to successfully achieve their personal goals and potential so that they may positively impact society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temple Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
1019 S 7th St
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 778-8141 0.7 PK-8
- Temple Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
2109 W Avenue H
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 773-9485 0.6 PK-8
- Temple Grades: PK-K | 42 students
5001 Hickory Rd
Temple, TX 76502
(254) 773-3009 2.9 PK-K
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.