Montessori Schools Of Central Texas(temple Campus)
Tel: (254) 771-1116
- The basic premise in the Montessori philosophy of education is that all children carry within themselves the person they will become.
- In order to develop physical, intellectual, and spiritual potential to the fullest, the child must have freedom: a freedom to be achieved through order and self-discipline.
- The mission of the Montessori is to provide children with the academic and social skills and the moral judgment to successfully achieve their personal goals and potential so that they may positively impact society.
|School Type||Montessori School|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||American Montessori Society (AMS)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Total Students||43 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temple Grades: PK-8 | 199 students
1019 S 7th St
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 778-8141 0.7 PK-8
- Temple Grades: PK-8 | 105 students
2109 W Avenue H
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 773-9485 0.6 PK-8
- Temple Grades: PK-K | 42 students
5001 Hickory Rd
Temple, TX 76502
(254) 773-3009 2.9 PK-K
Nearby Homes for Sale
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.