Immanuel Lutheran School
- Immanuel Lutheran Early Childhood Center exists to provide families a place where their young children can receive an education permeated with the realization that Jesus Christ is the center and purpose of life.
- Our mission is to meaningfully touch the lives of our students and their families providing the opportunity for the Holy Spirit to lead them to eternal salvation and a life of service to God.
- Immanuel Lutheran School is committed to providing a loving, Christian environment focused on equipping young people with a spiritual, academic, social, emotional, and physical foundation.
- We believe that a solid foundation in these areas will enable our students to be faithful servants of Jesus Christ and productive contributing citizens.
- It is our belief that all people have been given a unique set of gifts and talents that God desires them to use for His specific purpose.
- The purpose of life - obtaining eternal life and sharing that message with as many people as we can before we die - is only achieved by recognizing our abilities and productively using them to serve God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||105 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- People that viewed Immanuel Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Montessori Schools Of Central Texas(temple Campus) and St Francis Episcopal School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Temple Grades: PK-K | 43 students
1302 S 27th St
Temple, TX 76504
(254) 771-1116 0.6 PK-K
- Temple Grades: PK-K | 42 students
5001 Hickory Rd
Temple, TX 76502
(254) 773-3009 2.9 PK-K
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.