St. George's Independent School - Memphis
- Grades: Nursery/Preschool-5
- Enrollment: 126 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- St. George's Independent School, a coeducational school with campuses in Memphis, Germantown, and Collierville, Tennessee. We hope that browsing our site will give you a glimpse of what makes a St. George's education truly unique. Founded in 1959 by parishioners of St. George's Episcopal Church, we began as a small, coeducational, independent day school. In the mid-1990's we embarked on a capital campaign to open two new, separately incorporated schools a new middle/upper school in Collierville and a second elementary school in Memphis. Today all three campuses share the same mission of being schools of excellence that prepare students for a life of learning and meaningful contribution through dedication to high academic achievement and the development of moral character reinforced by Judeo-Christian values. Our philosophy is student-centered. Rigorous academics are balanced by the recognition that students may excel and learn in many areas, whether in the classroom, on the athletic field, in the art studio, or on the stage. "Balance" is a word used frequently at St. George's because it recalls for us the need to nurture students' bodies and souls, as well as their minds.
Frequently Asked Questions
When is the application deadline for St. George's Independent School - Memphis?
The application deadline for St. George's Independent School - Memphis is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. George's Independent School - Memphis. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards