Word Of Faith Christian Academy
- Word Of Faith Christian Academy Is Fully Accredited And State Approved By The (Tanas) Tennessee Association Of Non-public Academic Schools.
- We Offer A Year-round Education. Christian Schools Are Ministries. Therefore, They Are Safe Harbors Of Reality, Spirituality, And Academics.
- Christian Schools Are Prepared To Educate Students For Life In The Real World Because God's Perspective Of All Things Is The Real World.
- Christian School Educators Attempt To Inspire Students To Lead Purposeful Lives-lives Characterized By Honesty, Meekness, Diligence And Commitment To Godly Values.
- Christian Schools Are Vital To A Well-ordered Society. Knowledge Of God, Purpose And Identity Are Pre-requisites Which Enable Man To Find Peace With Himself, His Neighbor And The World.
- Remember, It Does Make A Difference What Children Are Taught And By Whom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: 3-12 | 21 students
3812 Kirby Pkwy
Memphis, TN 38115
(901) 795-5407 6.5 3-12
I am a former Word of Faith student from 1986 to 1989 if it was not for this School I would not be the man of God that I am today. One thing that was instilled in me in this institution was prayer works it changes any situation so special thanks to Principal Debra Smith , Dr Barbara Fox and Dr. Barret. And thank you very much Debra Smith my former first and second grade teacher.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Shaun Graham
Sending my child to Word of Faith was the absolute best decision I could have made as a parent. He is in a nurturing, Christian environment where the teachers take a personal interest in him succeeding and provide all the necessary resources for him to excel. The staff is qualified and my son is doing work an estimated 1-2 grade levels ahead of other kids his age. Awesome way to invest in your child!
- Posted by Parent - ronda
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
Many people thought vouchers would never amount to much. Not only have they amounted to a great deal more than anybody could have thought, but vouchers have encouraged several more education choices to flourish.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?