Word Of Faith Christian Academy
- Word Of Faith Christian Academy Is Fully Accredited And State Approved By The (Tanas) Tennessee Association Of Non-public Academic Schools.
- We Offer A Year-round Education. Christian Schools Are Ministries. Therefore, They Are Safe Harbors Of Reality, Spirituality, And Academics.
- Christian Schools Are Prepared To Educate Students For Life In The Real World Because God's Perspective Of All Things Is The Real World.
- Christian School Educators Attempt To Inspire Students To Lead Purposeful Lives-lives Characterized By Honesty, Meekness, Diligence And Commitment To Godly Values.
- Christian Schools Are Vital To A Well-ordered Society. Knowledge Of God, Purpose And Identity Are Pre-requisites Which Enable Man To Find Peace With Himself, His Neighbor And The World.
- Remember, It Does Make A Difference What Children Are Taught And By Whom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-11|
|Total Students||125 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Memphis Grades: 3-12 | 21 students
3812 Kirby Pkwy
Memphis, TN 38115
(901)795-5407 6.5 3-12
I am a former Word of Faith student from 1986 to 1989 if it was not for this School I would not be the man of God that I am today. One thing that was instilled in me in this institution was prayer works it changes any situation so special thanks to Principal Debra Smith , Dr Barbara Fox and Dr. Barret. And thank you very much Debra Smith my former first and second grade teacher.
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Shaun Graham
Sending my child to Word of Faith was the absolute best decision I could have made as a parent. He is in a nurturing, Christian environment where the teachers take a personal interest in him succeeding and provide all the necessary resources for him to excel. The staff is qualified and my son is doing work an estimated 1-2 grade levels ahead of other kids his age. Awesome way to invest in your child!
- Posted by Parent - ronda
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.