St. Hubert Elementary School
- Top Ranked MN School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 637 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Choir, Speech Club, Student Council, Students United Naturally (SUN)
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Jazz Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We are proud of our success at St. Hubert School! We are not just a parochial school, but a ministry of the St. Hubert Catholic Community. As a parish school, we work in partnership with the church to practice and live our school mission “to teach as Jesus did."We are blessed with a fantastic faculty and staff who genuinely care for the spiritual, academic, social and emotional needs of each and every one of our students – nurturing the whole child! Yet, we couldn’t do it without the help of terrific parents, who are the primary educators of their children. We believe that as educators, we must work in partnership. Together, it is our goal to raise faith-filled, respectful, and responsible students.Just as importantly, we have amazing students! At St. Hubert School, we provide a rich and stimulating environment for students to grow, both inside and outside the classroom. We offer numerous student opportunities to participate in extra-curricular activities and take part in Community Service and Leadership Projects.We hope you will come to visit St. Hubert School and see first-hand why the St. Hubert School Community is truly a wonderful place!
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Hubert Elementary School offer?
St. Hubert Elementary School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. Hubert Elementary School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. Hubert Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Hubert Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Hubert Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards