St Hubert Elementary School
Tel: (952) 934-6003
- The Mission of St. Hubert School is to teach as Jesus did within the context of the teachings of the Catholic Church.
- As such, our mission is to educate the whole child.
- In a preschool through eighth grade Catholic setting, teachers, students, staff, and parents work together to build an all-inclusive educational and a spiritual foundation that will last a lifetime.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
National Association for the Education of Young Children
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||637 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||48 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Choir, Speech Club, Student Council, Students United Naturally (SUN)
Arts and Music Programs:
Band, Jazz Band
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- We are proud of our success at St. Hubert School! We are not just a parochial school, but a ministry of the St. Hubert Catholic Community. As a parish school, we work in partnership with the church to practice and live our school mission “to teach as Jesus did."We are blessed with a fantastic faculty and staff who genuinely care for the spiritual, academic, social and emotional needs of each and every one of our students – nurturing the whole child! Yet, we couldn’t do it without the help of terrific parents, who are the primary educators of their children. We believe that as educators, we must work in partnership. Together, it is our goal to raise faith-filled, respectful, and responsible students.Just as importantly, we have amazing students! At St. Hubert School, we provide a rich and stimulating environment for students to grow, both inside and outside the classroom. We offer numerous student opportunities to participate in extra-curricular activities and take part in Community Service and Leadership Projects.We hope you will come to visit St. Hubert School and see first-hand why the St. Hubert School Community is truly a wonderful place!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jordan Grades: NS-6 | 104 students
215 Broadway St N
Jordan, MN 55352
(952) 492-2030 13.8 NS-6
- Savage Grades: PK-8 | 465 students
12508 Lynn Ave
Savage, MN 55378
(952) 890-6604 11.1 PK-8
- Shakopee Grades: PK-8 | 635 students
2700 17th Ave E
Shakopee, MN 55379
(952) 445-3387 6.1 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.