St. James Lutheran School
- Called by God and empowered by the Holy Spirit, we teach children to rejoice in the Lord, to understand the grace of God, to serve our Lord, and to share Christ's love and forgiveness with others.
- We realize this mission by providing His children with the highest standard of instruction academically and spiritually, within a safe and secure environment.
- We teach through precept and example so that the whole child (body, mind, and spirit) is nurtured and equipped to be successful as a child of God.
- Our teachers are all state certified and highly qualified. More importantly, every adult who interacts with your child is a devoted follower of Christ and has your child's best interest at heart.
- Decisions made are a team effort, based upon prayer, experience, and discussion.
- The children are treated with respect, fairness, and compassion. William Thomas Academy believes in teaching the basics at a very early age.
- After much research, we found that some countries require children to begin school at age 3.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other special emphasis association(s)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-2|
|Total Students||25 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 14%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
January 19, 2018
Depending on their family circumstances, our Presidents received a wide range of primary and secondary schooling.
January 19, 2018
A fascinating look at where our first Presidents went to school.
January 18, 2018
From time to time we all wonder how things might have turned out if circumstances and situations had been different. We apply that questioning to private schools.