- St. James the Less School is a Catholic learning community committed to educating the whole student.
- Spiritual, moral, social, academic, and emotional needs are nurtured in a Christ-centered environment that respects the uniqueness of each student.
- We value each student as a gift from God with unique spiritual, physical, social, emotional and intellectual needs.
- We seek to provide a challenging curriculum with the flexibility to meet the needs of each student through a variety of learning activities and instruction.
- We expect students to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills for problem solving encouraging scientific exploration, artistic and musical creativity and appreciation, and physical activity and development.
- We provide an atmosphere of mutual respect among students, staff, and parents by modeling Gospel values and practicing our faith.
- We are dedicated to educating the mind, body, and spirit of each child with the hope of nurturing confident, well-rounded, faith filled life learners.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||480 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1
National avg.: 13:1
- School Location Miles Grades Students
WestervilleGrades: PK-12 | 178 students
2655 W Schrock Rd
Westerville, OH 43081
ColumbusGrades: PK-12 | 1087 students
4300 Cherry Bottom Road
Columbus, OH 43230
ColumbusGrades: NS-K | 87 students
4567 Olentangy River Rd
Columbus, OH 43214
ColumbusGrades: NS-12 | 668 students
3650 Reed Rd
Columbus, OH 43220
ColumbusGrades: PK-8 | 290 students
933 Hamlet St
Columbus, OH 43201
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?
July 11, 2017
Suggestions for the small school's IT infrastructure and services.