St. John Ev. Lutheran School
St. John's Lutheran School of Pigeon, MI, also known as "the Berne School", is a PreK-8 Lutheran Elementary School.
Our school exists to proclaim the love of Christ to a dying world, to teach all classes under the light of God's Word, and to equip children to answer the challenges of the world.
We opened a daycare program in September 2015. we accept children from 6 weeks to school age care.
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,200
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$1200 for 1 student, $1800 for 2 students from the same family, $2200 for three or more students from the same family
National avg.: 85%
- Our school offers day care serving infants through school age as well as grades K to 8. We also have before and after school care and a summer school age progtam.
Source: Verified school update
Endorse St. John Ev. Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
A Timeline of Private School Events and History
What was the first private school? What's the oldest school? What are some of the educational philosophies commonly found? Some answers here.
Suicide Prevention: Caring For Our Young People
At last we have a dedicated phone number for suicide and crisis support. The Suicide and Crisis Lifeline is 988. More about it and suicide prevention here.
Seemingly never-ending school shootings prompted me to find out whether private schools were safer than public schools. Some answers and opinions on the matter here.