St. John Ev. Lutheran School
St. John's Lutheran School of Pigeon, MI, also known as "the Berne School", is a PreK-8 Lutheran Elementary School.
Our school exists to proclaim the love of Christ to a dying world, to teach all classes under the light of God's Word, and to equip children to answer the challenges of the world.
We opened a daycare program in September 2015. we accept children from 6 weeks to school age care.
- Top Ranked MI School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 34 students
- Yearly Tuition: $1,200
- Acceptance rate: 100%
- Average class size: 8 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Learning Difference Programs
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
$1200 for 1 student, $1800 for 2 students from the same family, $2200 for three or more students from the same family
National avg.: 85%
- Our school offers day care serving infants through school age as well as grades K to 8. We also have before and after school care and a summer school age progtam.
Endorse St. John Ev. Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.