St. John Ev. Lutheran School
Tel: (989) 453-2861
- St. John's Lutheran School of Pigeon, MI, also known as "the Berne School", is a PreK-8 Lutheran Elementary School.
- Our school exists to proclaim the love of Christ to a dying world, to teach all classes under the light of God's Word, and to equip children to answer the challenges of the world.
- We opened a daycare program in September 2015. we accept children from 6 weeks to school age care.
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Total Students||34 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||8 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$1,200|
|Tuition Notes||$1200 for 1 student, $1800 for 2 students from the same family, $2200 for three or more students from the same family|
National avg.: 85%
- Our school offers day care serving infants through school age as well as grades K to 8. We also have before and after school care and a summer school age progtam.
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pigeon Grades: PK-7 | 58 students
200 Ruppert St
Pigeon, MI 48755
(989) 453-3331 1.3 PK-7
- Sebewaing Grades: PK-8 | 168 students
612 E Bay St
Sebewaing, MI 48759
(989) 883-3730 11.7 PK-8
- Sebewaing Grades: K-4 | 11 students
214 E Grove St
Sebewaing, MI 48759
(989) 883-3880 11.7 K-4
- Unionville Grades: 2-9 | 4 students
2926 Church St
Unionville, MI 48767
(989) 674-2632 16.2 2-9
- Deford Grades: K-12 | 44 students
1392 N Kingston Rd
Deford, MI 48729
(989) 872-4055 23.3 K-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.