St John Evangelist Elementary School
- Saint John the Evangelist School of Warrenton, Virginia strives to aid parents in instructing and forming their children in the message of Christ; teaching the knowledge, attitudes and values that develop firm faith; a sense of responsibility; a respect for authority and a consideration for the rights of others so that the children may be contributing members of their family, parish, community and country.
- The students are seen as unique persons redeemed by Jesus Christ; their temporal and eternal happiness requires that they develop their individual potential spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, culturally, and physically.
- As a Catholic School, we endeavor to maintain that special environment which is sensitive to those elements that serve the true welfare of the students and make possible the integration of religious truth and values with the rest of learning and life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ashburn Grades: K-8 | 423 students
21370 St. Theresa Lane
Ashburn, VA 20147
(703)729-3577 26.4 K-8
- Haymarket Grades: PK-5 | 291 students
6735 Fayette St.
Haymarket, VA 20169
(703)745-1948 10.6 PK-5
Nearby Homes for Sale
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.