St. John's Evangelical Lutheran School
Tel: (507) 523-2508
- From its very beginning Christian Education has played an important role in the history of St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church.
- A Christian day school has been operated by the congregation for over 100 years.
- St. John's is committed to giving their children a thorough computer literacy education, using all of the Lord's earthly tools to benefit his kingdom.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||109 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||20 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Please call for tuition policies.|
|Admissions Director||Mr. Jeffery Essig|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Softball,|
Track and Field, Volleyball,
- From its very beginning Christian Education has played an important role in the history of St. John's Ev. Lutheran Church. A Christian day school has been operated by the congregation for over 100 years. Members give their support through their weekly church contributions and are charged no tuition, but pay an education fee of around $500 per year. All non-members who enroll their children will pay a tuition of $2000. St. John's is committed to giving their children a thorough computer literacy education, using all of the Lord's earthly tools to benefit his kingdom. A technology fee is included in the education fee.
- People that viewed St. John's Evangelical Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Mt Calvary-grace Lutheran School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- La Crosse Grades: PK-8 | 78 students
1614 Park Ave
La Crosse, WI 54601
(608) 784-8223 34.5 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.