- St. John`s Lutheran School is located in the community of Old Towne Orange.
- We are a private, Christian school that offers learning opportunities for children preschool through Grade 8. Enrollment is open to students of all faiths, nationalities and ethnic origins.
- Our current enrollment is 680 students Kindergarten Grade 8 and 137 students in Preschool. We have a long history in Christian education dating back to 1883.
- Our location provides a safe and nurturing learning environment on a very attractive campus.
- Our caring and loving faculty and staff provide quality instruction in an environment that recognizes each student as a special and unique child of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||819 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,075|
|Tuition Notes||Sibling discounts, payment plans available|
|Admissions Director||Jodi Holte|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,
Flag Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art K-8, Band, Choir, Intramural Athletics Grs. 5-8, Kids Musical Theater, On-campus Conservatory, Scouting Program Art K-8, Band, Choir, Intramural Athletics Grs. 5-8,
Kids Musical Theater,
- It is through dynamic instruction in all academic areas that our students develop their God-given talents and gain the basic life skills to continue their education experience at high school and beyond. Daily learning experiences nurture the whole child in the following areas: spiritual, cognitive, emotional, social, physical and aesthetic. St. John`s Lutheran School is here to partner with parents for the purpose of equipping students to make a difference in the world in which we live.Our school is committed to providing students with a learning environment where they learn about Christ`s saving promise and experience firsthand the love of Jesus Christ. We are here to equip students with the knowledge and skills that will help them lead productive lives within our community. Lives that make a difference in our city, state, country and world!
- School Location Miles Grades Students
Santa AnaGrades: KG-8 | 456 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
Huntington BeachGrades: KG-8 | 578 students
9700 Levee Dr
Huntington Beach, CA 92646
AnaheimGrades: K-8 | 157 students
1244 E Cypress St
Anaheim, CA 92805
OrangeGrades: NS-8 | 429 students
6500 E. Santiago Canyon
Orange, CA 92869
AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 217 students
4905 E. La Palma Ave.
Anaheim, CA 92807
Both of my children have attended St. John's since kindergarten. One is now a freshman in high school and says her classes are so easy. One is in the outstanding middle school now. St. John's has prepared them for life with strong academic skills and a strong set of Christian values. The facilities are above par, super clean and constantly being updated. The teachers and staff are caring and get to know each child as an individual. My children have completely different learning styles and personalities. They both love their school and each one has been accommodated with their learning styles in the classroom. There are plenty of opportunities for me to get involved with my kids at school. An after school sports program, academic enrichment activities, music lessons, and tutoring program offered by the school are great incentives for the parents. The principal is amazing and has made great strides in keeping St. John's one of the best schools in the area by improving curriculum and overall student growth. As a parent I feel the investment that I have made in my child's education at St. John's is one of the best decisions I have made. I feel they are safe, cared for and they are receiving a superior education in a prestigious school setting.
- Posted by Parent - chris
May 15, 2017
Many famous children have attended private schools. Here is a sampling of schools and the famous folk who graced their hallowed halls.
May 11, 2017
As you narrow the field in your private school search process, you will develop a short list of three to five schools which you will evaluate in detail. Visiting each school is an essential part of your due diligence.
May 11, 2017
Learn more about the Private School Review "Ultimate Admissions Checklist," with top-flight tips from leading minds in education.