St. John's Lutheran School
5.00 (1 review)
- St. John`s Lutheran School is located in the community of Old Towne Orange.
- We are a private, Christian school that offers learning opportunities for children preschool through Grade 8. Enrollment is open to students of all faiths, nationalities and ethnic origins.
- Our current enrollment is 680 students Kindergarten Grade 8 and 137 students in Preschool. We have a long history in Christian education dating back to 1883.
- Our location provides a safe and nurturing learning environment on a very attractive campus.
- Our caring and loving faculty and staff provide quality instruction in an environment that recognizes each student as a special and unique child of God.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC)|
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||Mild Learning Differences|
|Total Students||819 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 43%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||40 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Formal|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$7,075|
|Tuition Notes||Sibling discounts, payment plans available|
|Admissions Director||Jodi Holte|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cheering,|
Flag Football, Track and Field,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||7 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Art K-8, Band, Choir, Intramural Athletics Grs. 5-8, Kids Musical Theater, On-campus Conservatory, Scouting Program Art K-8, Band, Choir, Intramural Athletics Grs. 5-8,|
Kids Musical Theater,
- It is through dynamic instruction in all academic areas that our students develop their God-given talents and gain the basic life skills to continue their education experience at high school and beyond. Daily learning experiences nurture the whole child in the following areas: spiritual, cognitive, emotional, social, physical and aesthetic. St. John`s Lutheran School is here to partner with parents for the purpose of equipping students to make a difference in the world in which we live.Our school is committed to providing students with a learning environment where they learn about Christ`s saving promise and experience firsthand the love of Jesus Christ. We are here to equip students with the knowledge and skills that will help them lead productive lives within our community. Lives that make a difference in our city, state, country and world!
- People that viewed St. John's Lutheran School also viewed these schools: Calvary Christian School, Spirit Christian Academy, La Purisima Catholic School, Fairmont Private Schools - Historic Anaheim Campus and St John The Baptist Catholic School.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa AnaGrades: KG-8 | 456 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
- TustinGrades: K-12 | 134 students
1372 Irvine Blvd
Tustin, CA 92780
- OrangeGrades: PK-8 | 204 students
11712 Hewes Street
Orange, CA 92869
- AnaheimGrades: PK-8 | 482 students
1557 W. Mable Street
Anaheim, CA 92805
- Costa MesaGrades: K-8 | 582 students
1021 Baker St
Costa Mesa, CA 92626
Both of my children have attended St. John's since kindergarten. One is now a freshman in high school and says her classes are so easy. One is in the outstanding middle school now. St. John's has prepared them for life with strong academic skills and a strong set of Christian values. The facilities are above par, super clean and constantly being updated. The teachers and staff are caring and get to know each child as an individual. My children have completely different learning styles and personalities. They both love their school and each one has been accommodated with their learning styles in the classroom. There are plenty of opportunities for me to get involved with my kids at school. An after school sports program, academic enrichment activities, music lessons, and tutoring program offered by the school are great incentives for the parents. The principal is amazing and has made great strides in keeping St. John's one of the best schools in the area by improving curriculum and overall student growth. As a parent I feel the investment that I have made in my child's education at St. John's is one of the best decisions I have made. I feel they are safe, cared for and they are receiving a superior education in a prestigious school setting.
- Posted by Parent - chris
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.