St. John's Lutheran School
- Top Ranked CA School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 851 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,900
- Average class size: 25 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
- Open House - Wed., January 11, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Wed., January 18, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Thu., January 19, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Wed., February 15, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Wed., March 15, 2023 - get more information!
- Open House - Wed., April 19, 2023 - get more information!
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Arts and Music Programs:
Art K-8, Band, Choir, Kids Musical Theater, On-campus Conservatory
Recreational Athletic Programs:
Intramural Athletics Grs. 5-8
- It is through dynamic instruction in all academic areas that our students develop their God-given talents and gain the basic life skills to continue their education experience at high school and beyond. Daily learning experiences nurture the whole child in the following areas: spiritual, cognitive, emotional, social, physical and aesthetic. St. John`s Lutheran School is here to partner with parents for the purpose of equipping students to make a difference in the world in which we live.Our school is committed to providing students with a learning environment where they learn about Christ`s saving promise and experience firsthand the love of Jesus Christ. We are here to equip students with the knowledge and skills that will help them lead productive lives within our community. Lives that make a difference in our city, state, country and world!
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. John's Lutheran School cost?
St. John's Lutheran School's tuition is approximately $7,900 for private students.
What sports does St. John's Lutheran School offer?
St. John's Lutheran School offers 6 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cheering, Flag Football, Lacrosse, Track and Field and Volleyball.
What is St. John's Lutheran School's ranking?
When is the application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School?
The application deadline for St. John's Lutheran School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. John's Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards