Immanuel Lutheran Preschool
Immanuel Lutheran Preschool Photo #3 - We have a beautiful coop and chickens right in our play yard!
We offer a developmental, play-based, art & nature-enriched, Christian environment for your preschool child!.
Daily Jesus Time. Year-Round Garden. Chickens! Art Studio. Huge Play Yard with real grass!
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other religious school association(s)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||44 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 45%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- We offer a morning-only preschool program, 8:30 am - 11:30 am, Monday - Friday.
- Located in Old Towne Orange our preschool features daily Jesus Time, a large year-round school garden, chickens, outdoor art studio, beautiful play yards with sand, mud kitchens, swings, a huge bike trail, and more!
- Our philosophy is play-based and we give our students lots of time, space, and materials to play, learn and grow!
- Choose any 2, 3, 4, or all 5 days to create your own schedule.
- Facility License #300605383
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: K-8 | 408 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714) 973-2056 2.6 K-8
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.
The COVID-19 pandemic has changed schools profoundly. It has affected teaching and activities. We look at these changes and how they impact our lives.