St John The Baptist School
- At St. John the Baptist School each student will become a life-long learner, be taught a Christ-centered, Catholic way of life, and achieve academic success.
- Our school is an integral part of the Catholic Church's mission to proclaim the gospel, build a faith community, and serve others.
- Our school provides a Holy Spirit-filled atmosphere that affirms the dignity of all persons.
- Our school is committed to an academic excellence, which fosters the intellectual development of our students and teachers.
- Our school is committed to maintaining close, positive communications and relations with our students, parents, and parish community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||332 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||24 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: PK-8 | 422 students
127 N Fourth Street
Decatur, IN 46733
(219)724-2765 17.7 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 515 students
2211 Brooklyn Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260)432-4000 7.8 PK-8
- Yoder Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
14607 Bluffton Road
Yoder, IN 46798
(260)622-7151 11.8 PK-8
To prep for the preschool admissions test or not to prep. That is the question.
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Sometimes a regular school is not the right fit for a child. Perhaps she needs an alternative school.