St John The Baptist School
- At St. John the Baptist School each student will become a life-long learner, be taught a Christ-centered, Catholic way of life, and achieve academic success.
- Our school is an integral part of the Catholic Church's mission to proclaim the gospel, build a faith community, and serve others.
- Our school provides a Holy Spirit-filled atmosphere that affirms the dignity of all persons.
- Our school is committed to an academic excellence, which fosters the intellectual development of our students and teachers.
- Our school is committed to maintaining close, positive communications and relations with our students, parents, and parish community.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||270 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Decatur Grades: PK-8 | 422 students
127 N Fourth Street
Decatur, IN 46733
(219)724-2765 17.7 PK-8
- Fort Wayne Grades: PK-8 | 534 students
2211 Brooklyn Ave
Fort Wayne, IN 46802
(260)432-4001 7.8 PK-8
- Yoder Grades: PK-8 | 86 students
14607 Bluffton Road
Yoder, IN 46798
(260)622-7151 11.8 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.