St John Vianney Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
- Saint John Vianney is a parish school founded in Gallatin, Tennessee for the community and neighboring areas of Sumner, Wilson, Trousdale and Robertson counties.
- The school is in its fifth year in operation, state accredited, and working to achieve Southern Association of Colleges and Schools accreditation, a process that takes two years.
- There are three Dominican Sisters on the faculty. Our excellent teachers have a combined instructional experience of over 85 years.
- All are excited about the opportunity to work in a Christian environment.
- Believing that each child is a gift from God, a gift to be cherished, guided and protected, the mission of Saint John Vianney Catholic School is to partner with the families of our children in the process of their formation.
- We focus on the whole child: the spiritual, the intellectual, the physical, the emotional, moral, and the social growth of each student.
- We endeavor to prepare each child for a successful life, understood not in worldly terms, but most especially in spiritual terms: the life our Lord calls us to live with Him.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||106 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Wonderful school! The small classroom size allows for very personal attention!
- Posted by Parent - Eliza
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.