St. Joseph Catholic School
- St. Joseph Catholic School proudly serves the children of seven distinct parishes.
- Our mission is to provide students with a safe and prayerful learning environment, enveloped by an intimate community of active and faithful families.
- We will offer a curriculum steeped in Catholic tradition, and delivered by innovative and dedicated teachers who hold high academic and behavioral standards.
- We will help to develop our next generation of Catholic and community leaders, by respecting and celebrating the God-given differences in each, and modeling stewardship through community service.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)
Texas Catholic Conference Education Department
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||418 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 35%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Tuition Notes||Please refer to our website|
|Admissions Director||Donna O'Malley|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Football, Soccer, Softball, Track and Field, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,
Softball, Track and Field,
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ArlingtonGrades: PK-6 | 360 students
4621 Park Springs Blvd
Arlington, TX 76017
ArlingtonGrades: K-7 | 16 students
Po Box 170718
Arlington, TX 76003
Fort WorthGrades: K-9 | 114 students
1007 E Terrell Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76104
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 698 students
3304 Dryden Road
Fort Worth, TX 76109
Fort WorthGrades: PK-8 | 182 students
824 Hudgins Ave
Fort Worth, TX 76111
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?