St Joseph Elementary School
- St. Joseph School, serving Santa Ana and Orange County since 1913, is a fully accredited K-8 Catholic school.
- At St. Joseph School, we understand that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Together with parents, we seek to prepare our students for the 21st century, addressing the students' needs for spiritual, moral, academic, physical, and social growth.
- At St. Joseph School, we seek to prepare students academically for today's information/computer age, while providing students with the moral teaching and training found in scripture and church teaching that can provide a foundation for their lives.
- St. Joseph School is a school that cares about the future of your children.
- Students, parents, and teachers working together to create an "Extended Family." The environment at St. Joseph School is based on the teaching tradition and lived experiences of the Catholic Church.
- These traditions and experiences are deeply rooted in the framework of the parish family.
- We believe that a knowledge of our Catholic faith and frequent participation in the spiritual and sacramental life of the Church will foster Gospel values in each student.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: K-8 | 408 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)973-2056 1.6 K-8
- Santa Ana Grades: NS-8 | 256 students
1324 S Main St
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714)542-9328 1.5 NS-8
- Santa Ana Grades: K-8 | 186 students
2204 W Mcfadden Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92704
(714)545-8185 2.4 K-8
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.