St Joseph Elementary School
- St. Joseph School, serving Santa Ana and Orange County since 1913, is a fully accredited K-8 Catholic school.
- At St. Joseph School, we understand that parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Together with parents, we seek to prepare our students for the 21st century, addressing the students' needs for spiritual, moral, academic, physical, and social growth.
- At St. Joseph School, we seek to prepare students academically for today's information/computer age, while providing students with the moral teaching and training found in scripture and church teaching that can provide a foundation for their lives.
- St. Joseph School is a school that cares about the future of your children.
- Students, parents, and teachers working together to create an "Extended Family." The environment at St. Joseph School is based on the teaching tradition and lived experiences of the Catholic Church.
- These traditions and experiences are deeply rooted in the framework of the parish family.
- We believe that a knowledge of our Catholic faith and frequent participation in the spiritual and sacramental life of the Church will foster Gospel values in each student.
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||228 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||11 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Santa Ana Grades: K-8 | 408 students
1010 N Tustin Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92705
(714)973-2056 1.6 K-8
- Santa Ana Grades: NS-8 | 256 students
1324 S Main St
Santa Ana, CA 92707
(714)542-9328 1.5 NS-8
- Santa Ana Grades: K-8 | 186 students
2204 W Mcfadden Ave
Santa Ana, CA 92704
(714)545-8185 2.4 K-8
What is a lab school? It's a K-12 school or school with some variation of those grades which is operated by a university or college.
Helicopter, velcro and snowplow parents can't stand the thought of their children having difficulty with anything. Over-protective parents come in several flavors. More here.
Raising money for your small school never seems to end. There is always some pressing need. And a few long-term ones as well. We offer some tips, suggestions and strategies to help you tackle this important aspect of your school's financial situation.