St Jude Catholic
Tel: (317) 784-6828
- St. Jude Catholic School, in partnership with parents, envisions itself as a catholic institute committed to the formation of Christ-like individuals.
- The curriculum at St. Jude is designed to develop student's skills and talents to their maximum potential.
- High academic standards in conjunction with effect teaching are central to the development of these talents.
- In keeping with the principles of the No Child Left Behind Act, this curriculum is designed to facilitate learning for students of all academic levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Bilingual School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003, 2006|
|Total Students||503 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 19%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
541 East Edgewood Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317) 786-4013 2.1 PK-8
- Beech Grove Grades: PK-8 | 258 students
21 N 17th Avenue
Beech Grove, IN 46107
(317) 784-9078 2.3 PK-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.