St Jude Catholic
- St. Jude Catholic School, in partnership with parents, envisions itself as a catholic institute committed to the formation of Christ-like individuals.
- The curriculum at St. Jude is designed to develop student's skills and talents to their maximum potential.
- High academic standards in conjunction with effect teaching are central to the development of these talents.
- In keeping with the principles of the No Child Left Behind Act, this curriculum is designed to facilitate learning for students of all academic levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Bilingual School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003, 2006|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
541 East Edgewood Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317)786-4013 2.1 PK-8
- Beech Grove Grades: PK-8 | 294 students
21 N 17th Avenue
Beech Grove, IN 46107
(317)784-9078 2.3 PK-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.