St Jude Catholic
- St. Jude Catholic School, in partnership with parents, envisions itself as a catholic institute committed to the formation of Christ-like individuals.
- The curriculum at St. Jude is designed to develop student's skills and talents to their maximum potential.
- High academic standards in conjunction with effect teaching are central to the development of these talents.
- In keeping with the principles of the No Child Left Behind Act, this curriculum is designed to facilitate learning for students of all academic levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Bilingual School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003, 2006|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
541 East Edgewood Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317)786-4013 2.1 PK-8
- Beech Grove Grades: PK-8 | 294 students
21 N 17th Avenue
Beech Grove, IN 46107
(317)784-9078 2.3 PK-8
What are the attributes which make 21st century military schools so special? We find out in this article.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.