St Jude Catholic
- St. Jude Catholic School, in partnership with parents, envisions itself as a catholic institute committed to the formation of Christ-like individuals.
- The curriculum at St. Jude is designed to develop student's skills and talents to their maximum potential.
- High academic standards in conjunction with effect teaching are central to the development of these talents.
- In keeping with the principles of the No Child Left Behind Act, this curriculum is designed to facilitate learning for students of all academic levels.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Bilingual School Association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2003, 2006|
|Total Students||494 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Indianapolis Grades: PK-8 | 402 students
541 East Edgewood Ave
Indianapolis, IN 46227
(317)786-4013 2.1 PK-8
- Beech Grove Grades: PK-8 | 294 students
21 N 17th Avenue
Beech Grove, IN 46107
(317)784-9078 2.3 PK-8
The Department of Homeland Security recently announced that it would enforce a 2017 policy of requiring visa applicants to list their social media handles. More about this and how it impacts international students wishing to attend American K-12 private schools.
We parents are responsible for expanding our children's horizons. We are responsible for showing and explaining things, concepts, and places they have never thought of. This article contains my roadmap for enriching your child's education.
This hub page lists over three dozen articles dealing with issues in high school such as academics and discipline.