St. Jude Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 197 students
- Yearly Tuition: $5,955
- Average class size: 21 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
KhakiNavy slacks; White/Green shirt
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
After School Care Program, Chess Club, Fabric Arts Club, Heritage Club, Mentoring Program, Performing Arts Opportunities, Young Vincentians
- St. Jude Catholic School is the premier PreK-8 institution for faith-based learning on the south side of South Bend, IN. We accept students of the Catholic Faith as well as other backgrounds, with the aim of helping all become successful learners and caring people.
- Please visit our web site to learn about the many programs and opportunities available to our students.
- St. Jude is an Indiana School of Choice. Scholarships are available to qualifying families. See http://www.doe.in.gov/schoolchoice/ for more information.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does St. Jude Elementary School cost?
St. Jude Elementary School's tuition is approximately $5,955 for private students.
What sports does St. Jude Elementary School offer?
St. Jude Elementary School offers 10 interscholastic sports: Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, Soccer, Softball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball and Wrestling. St. Jude Elementary School is ranked as one of the top 20% of private schools in Indiana for most sports offered.
When is the application deadline for St. Jude Elementary School?
The application deadline for St. Jude Elementary School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Jude Elementary School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards