St Juliana Catholic School
5.00 (1 review)
Tel: (561) 655-1922
St Juliana Catholic School Photo #2 - Saint Juliana Catholic School, founded in 1952, is a faith-based community of lifelong learners in grades PreK-Three to Eighth.
St Juliana Catholic School Photo #3 - We welcome your interest in our school and offer an Open Enrollment Policy.
St Juliana Catholic School Photo #4 - Faculty and Staff educate the whole student in Mind, Body, and Spirit.
- Saint Juliana Catholic School, believing that each student is a unique child of God, challenges each to grow intellectually and spiritually, and to attain a greater understanding of the Word of God in their lives, and the lives of those they touch.
- St. Juliana is committed to academic excellence by fostering the intellectual development of faculty and students, and through ongoing evaluation of the curriculum.
- St. Juliana is committed to educating the whole child, body, mind, and spirit, by providing a variety of extracurricular activities to assist students in building a foundation for generating personal, physical, academic, emotional, and spiritual well being.
- The community members of St. Juliana have a responsibility to promote peace, justice and service to others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||Other school association(s)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||372 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 44%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- West Palm Beach Grades: K-12 | 173 students
1950 Prairie Rd
West Palm Beach, FL 33406
(561) 642-3100 2.7 K-12
- West Palm Beach Grades: PK-12 | 720 students
8350 Okeechobee Blvd
West Palm Beach, FL 33411
(561) 798-9300 8 PK-12
- Boynton Beach Grades: PK-12 | 542 students
7592 High Ridge Rd
Boynton Beach, FL 33426
(561) 586-8216 10 PK-12
St. Juliana's is an extraordinary school. My son is thriving academically, socially, and emotionally. This school makes each child feel important and an integral part of the school's success. The staff are professional and offer top notch quality education. Religion is incorporated into all activities which makes this a true Catholic experience. I recommend this school 100%!
- Posted by Parent - T. Paradelo
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?