St Luke Catholic School
Tel: (210) 434-2011
- St Luke Catholic School's mission is to educate our students to excel in high school and in life, and to inspire our students to live as faith-filled Catholics.
- Our philosophy of education flows from the Christian belief that each child is created in God's image and redeemed in Christ, and has a transitory destiny on earth and an eternal destiny with God in heaven.
- Hence, the school proposes to compliment the home, church, and state in giving dignity, direction and motivation to all phases of the students lives, and to prepare them spiritually, intellectually, psychologically, socially, physically, and morally to take their places in American contemporary society as mature Christians.
- A St. Luke Catholic School education prepare students to be intelligent, practical Catholics, good citizens, and worthy members of society, the church, and the home.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||496 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 369 students
770 W Ramsey Rd
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 349-1169 5.5 PK-8
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 706 students
10703 Wurzbach Rd
San Antonio, TX 78230
(210) 478-5099 3.8 PK-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.