International School of San Antonio
International School of San Antonio ranks among the top 20% of private schools in Texas for:
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
Cooking Classes, Piano Lessons
Recreational Athletic Programs:
- Language immersion Preschool & Kinder: Our French and Mandarin Chinese immersion preschool and kinder program is for children from three to five years old. Unlike other schools where language is relegated to a class session per day or private instruction, ISSA provides a full immersion French, Spanish or Chinese school experience. Students meet, greet, eat, and participate in all activities in a target language, receiving nonstop input appropriate to their age and level of understanding.
- Our holistic program exposes children to a broad range of subjects: languages, mathematics, physical, social and personal education, arts, and exploring the world. English language arts, including phonics, are introduced in preschool, and a third language is offered weekly in our core curriculum.
- With licensed childcare and educational offerings in one place, ISSA programs are convenient and cost effective. Parents do not have to organize separate language lessons, schools, or classes in addition to preschool or daycare. Full day and half day options simplify scheduling for busy families.
Endorse International School of San Antonio. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards