St Margaret Mary School
- St. Margaret Mary Catholic School was founded on March 14, 1956 and opened its doors in September 1956 to 746 students.
- It was staffed by the Felician Sisters and nine lay teachers in fourteen classrooms.
- In September 1969, St. Margaret Mary was accredited by the Texas Education Agency.
- Every member of our staff is committed to teaching the critical skills necessary for the students to become citizens in a never-ending technological and multicultural society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||207 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 38%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- San Antonio Grades: PK-8 | 366 students
907 W. Theo Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78225
(210) 924-1201 3.6 PK-8
- San Antonio Grades: 5-12 | 15 students
5084 De Zavala Rd
San Antonio, TX 78249
(210) 690-7359 14.5 5-12
- San Antonio Grades: K-8 | 219 students
600 Oblate Dr
San Antonio, TX 78216
(210) 824-3381 8.6 K-8
As the COVID-19 virus spreads throughout the United States, we look at steps schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
Raising children involves constant attention to their development and progress. Identifying learning disabilities must be part of your plan.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.