St Mark Catholic School
- Our friendly and welcoming school offers small class sizes, which are ideal for giving students personal attention.
- The ability to discuss and explore our faith allows for education of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ALL|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||371 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- ST. MARK Catholic School, an extension of our Parish, is a Christ-centered community, welcoming God`s children to continually grow in grace and wisdom. Recognizing the dignity and uniqueness of each child, we promote academic excellence through a faith-based education. By developing a Catholic foundation rooted in faith, knowledge and service, we send forth our students on their journey through life to share the light of Christ.Although we are only eleven years young, we already have many wonderful traditions that help to form the strong Catholic identity of our students. Along with our parish, we are dedicated to service within the greater community and strive to live the Gospel by "fostering God`s love through knowledge and service to others." We do this through concrete experiences, such as our Virtue of the Month program, which enables us to discuss and live out virtues through student generated community outreach.St. Mark is committed to excellence in education and recognizes the needs of the individual student through differentiated instruction. Each classroom is equipped with interactive white boards and classroom sets of laptops are available for instruction and individual assignments. We incorporate Catholic Social Teachings whenever possible in our core instruction and seek opportunities for cross curricular instruction.We recognize the importance of parents as primary educators and strive to work in conjunction with you in the best interests of your child`s development: physically, spiritually, academically, emotionally, and socially. To meet the needs of the individual and family, we offer a variety of clubs and activities, extended day programs, and a state licensed preschool program.
Profile last updated: 05/05/2016
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- ManassasGrades: PK-8 | 559 students
9294 Stonewall Road
Manassas, VA 20110
- ViennaGrades: K-8 | 440 students
8601 Wolftrap Road
Vienna, VA 22182
September 05, 2017
If you live outside the United States, choosing an American private school can be a confusing process. Here is an overview of the process.
September 05, 2017
Never lose sight of why you are planning to send your child to private school. This list of ten considerations will help you focus on the things which matter.
September 04, 2017
Use this hub to keep track of the steps in the private schools' admission process.