St Mark Catholic School
5.00 (2 reviews)
St Mark Catholic School Photo #2 - The Christian Formation Center, of ST. MARK Parish, houses our School.
- Our friendly and welcoming school offers small class sizes, which are ideal for giving students personal attention.
- The ability to discuss and explore our faith allows for education of the whole child: spiritually, intellectually, socially, physically and emotionally.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
State or regional independent school association
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Learning Difference Programs||Yes|
|Learning Programs Supported||ALL|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2015|
|Total Students||376 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 26%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- ST. MARK Catholic School, an extension of our Parish, is a Christ-centered community, welcoming God`s children to continually grow in grace and wisdom. Recognizing the dignity and uniqueness of each child, we promote academic excellence through a faith-based education. By developing a Catholic foundation rooted in faith, knowledge and service, we send forth our students on their journey through life to share the light of Christ.Although we are only eleven years young, we already have many wonderful traditions that help to form the strong Catholic identity of our students. Along with our parish, we are dedicated to service within the greater community and strive to live the Gospel by "fostering God`s love through knowledge and service to others." We do this through concrete experiences, such as our Virtue of the Month program, which enables us to discuss and live out virtues through student generated community outreach.St. Mark is committed to excellence in education and recognizes the needs of the individual student through differentiated instruction. Each classroom is equipped with interactive white boards and classroom sets of laptops are available for instruction and individual assignments. We incorporate Catholic Social Teachings whenever possible in our core instruction and seek opportunities for cross curricular instruction.We recognize the importance of parents as primary educators and strive to work in conjunction with you in the best interests of your child`s development: physically, spiritually, academically, emotionally, and socially. To meet the needs of the individual and family, we offer a variety of clubs and activities, extended day programs, and a state licensed preschool program.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
St. Mark is warm and welcoming, you can feel the joy just walking into the school! From top notch academics to amazing teachers, a dedicated principal, and small class sizes, this school has it all. St. Mark is the best decision We ever made!
- Posted by Parent - Parent of alum
Love, love, love St. Mark school! Challenging academics, warm, loving environment and happy students! Our son was soooo well prepared for high school! So grateful we found this school!
- Posted by Parent - Parent of graduate
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.