Tel: (703) 938-7040
Whether your child has the first step or first grade on the horizon, our teachers are excited to show you how everything we do at our center is to help children to learn.
We are a family at Vienna KinderCare, we celebrate each other along with children and families at our center.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Nursery/Preschool-Prekindergarten|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- Welcome to Vienna KinderCare webpage. We are happy to share our school's plans and goals with you. We have been lucky to serve our wonderful families at our location since 1979. Our goal is to help all of our families to have the best experience with us and to love and cherish their children. We are great group of educators who strive to help our children to learn and grow with providing an enriched environment and the help of our strong curriculum.
- The security key pad at the front door only allows our families and staff to come in with using a special code. We have a fenced playground and our staff members are First Aid and CPR trained. Our number one priority is the safety of the children in our care.
- Hours Of Operation: 6:30 AM to 6:30 PM, M-F
- Languages Spoken: Hindi, Spanish
- Yes, discuss on tour.
Nearby Private Schools
The nearest high school to Vienna KinderCare is Ideaventions Academy For Mathematics And Science (1.9 miles away)
The nearest elementary school and preschool is Green Hedges School (0.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vienna Grades: PK-K | 22 students
301 Center St S
Vienna, VA 22180
(703) 938-9688 0.7 PK-K
- Vienna Grades: PK-K | 72 students
712 Tapawingo Rd Sw
Vienna, VA 22180
(703) 281-2626 0.9 PK-K
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
A parent and I chat about finding the best school for her daughter. While the parent may be fictitious, her questions are quite typical of the kind of questions and concerns parents have when thinking about sending their children to private school.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.