St Mary Magdalen School
- St Mary Magdalen School serves 274 students in grades Prekindergarten-7 and is a member of the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA).
- The student:teacher of St Mary Magdalen School is 17:1 and the school's religious affiliation is Roman Catholic.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-7|
|Total Students||274 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||16 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,050|
|Tuition Notes||Tuition price is for one Catholic K-7 student from a St. Mary Magdalen supporting parishioner family. Pre-Kindergarten students, Non-supporting Catholics, and and Non-Catholics have different tuition rates.|
|Total Sports Offered||7 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cross Country, Flag Football, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Cross Country, Flag Football,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||6 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Beta Club, Drama Club, Safety Patrol, Student Council
Arts and Music Programs:
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- New Orleans Grades: PK-7 | 311 students
10021 Jefferson Hwy
New Orleans, LA 70123
(504)737-4604 1.9 PK-7
- New Orleans Grades: PK-7 | 431 students
194 Ravan Ave.
New Orleans, LA 70123
(504)737-0744 3.3 PK-7
- Metairie Grades: 8-12 | 600 students
8800 Veterans Memorial Blvd
Metairie, LA 70003
(504)467-3105 1.5 8-12
- Metairie Grades: PK-7 | 866 students
4921 Meadowdale St
Metairie, LA 70006
(504)455-8383 1.8 PK-7
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.