St Mary's Assumption School
Tel: (318) 876-3651
- St. Mary's Assumption School is a Catholic School in Cottonport, La.
- Grades are from Pre K 3year old to 8th grade.
- There is one section per grade. Music program in place. We have sports-basketball, baseball, football, softball and cheersport.
- We begin pre-registration in March for returning students and siblings.
- New students are added to list at this time to fill vacancies. Call 318-876-3651.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|% Faculty w/Advanced Degree|
|Average Class Size||24 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$2,365|
|Tuition Notes||Not including fees. Multiple student discount available. Tuition higher for pre K. ($2750.)|
|Admissions Director||Nathan P. Laborde|
|Admissions Associate||Casey Armand|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Football, SoftballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||1 extracurricular|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Arts and Music Programs:|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bunkie Grades: PK-8 | 183 students
116 S Knoll Ave
Bunkie, LA 71322
(318) 346-2739 8.3 PK-8
- Plaucheville Grades: PK-12 | 231 students
3406 Highway 107 S
Plaucheville, LA 71362
(318) 922-3401 7.2 PK-12
- Opelousas Grades: PK-12 | 913 students
186 Westminster Drive
Opelousas, LA 70570
(337) 948-8607 36.5 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.