St. Joseph School K-12
Tel: (318) 922-3401
- The mission of St. Joseph School is to form young people by encouraging them to develop a responsible relationship with God, a sound mind and body and a desire to attain academic excellence in an atmosphere that stresses Catholic values out of which will develop morally competent, Christ-centered individuals.
- St. Joseph School aims to provide its young people with a vibrant Christian community in attaining emotional, physical, and mental habits, nurtures desirable social relationships with others by implanting an appreciation for worthwhile activities, pride in accomplishment, and a sense of obedience and loyalty to the laws of community and toward an adulthood based on personal responsibility, creativity, initiative, and enduring values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||231 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 21%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Cottonport Grades: PK-8 | 245 students
850 Front St
Cottonport, LA 71327
(318) 876-3651 7.2 PK-8
- Ville Platte Grades: K-8 | 392 students
532 E Main St
Ville Platte, LA 70586
(337) 363-3445 28.1 K-8
Whether you are just beginning the process of choosing a private school or several months into it, make sure that you keep these five 'must haves' front and center in your thinking.
Are charter schools private schools? What do vouchers have to do with private schools? Some answers here.
You cannot rank private schools. We explain why.