St. Mary's Catholic School
The primary role of St. Mary's Catholic School is the continuous formation of our students through a Catholic program of education committed to a standard of excellence.We help students to develop their spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical abilities within a community dedicated to living the gospel.In cooperation with the family, we help students to form character, so they will accept responsibility to fulfill their personal potential and learn to share their gifts through love for all.
- Top Ranked TX School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 178 students
- Yearly Tuition: $7,088
- Acceptance rate: 99%
- Average class size: 16 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
% Faculty w/Advanced Degree
Average Class Size
Classroom Dress Code
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Catholic Families: Pre-K full day $6,282.00, Pre-K half day $3,998.37, K-8 $6,038.00 Non-Catholic Families: Pre-K full day $7,342.76, Pre-K half day $4,902.19, K-8 $7,088.00
% on Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid Grant
National avg.: 85%
Total Sports Offered
- We believe that each child is loved by God and uniquely created for a sublime purpose. Therefore, we must help our students to love God and neighbor with a whole heart; to think, judge, and act with right reason; and to use their education to better embrace Catholic teachings and the example of Christ.To accomplish this aim, the school strives to create a Christian atmosphere of care and concern in which all children may grow toward their full potential spiritually, morally, intellectually, socially, emotionally, and physically. The very nature of the child requires a coordinated education, which is the product of a cooperative effort by home, church, and school. It is through this harmonious partnership that the aim of Catholic education is achieved.We believe that the "effective Catholic School must call its pupils to the conviction that people are more important than material gain, that justice is more important than success, that love is more important than esteem, and that collaboration unites while competition divides. The truly successful Catholic School student is not necessarily one who is successful in every endeavor, but one who accepts Christian responsibility for fulfillment of personal potential and shares these gifts with others." (Texas Catholic Conference Education Department)
Profile last updated: 10/27/2021
Endorse St. Mary's Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Books Set In Private Schools
Enjoy a range of subject matter from recollections to murder mysteries, all set in private schools here at home and abroad.
Keep Ransomware Out of Your School
Small organizations like private schools are just as vulnerable to ransomware attacks as large organizations are. Here's how to deal with ransomware in your school.
Endow A Teaching Position
Endowing a teaching position accomplishes many things for the private school that gave you the foundation for your adult life.