St Mary's School
Tel: (781) 729-5515
- The purpose of St. Mary School is to provide opportunities for the child to develop his/her potential: spiritually, intellectually, socially, and emotionally, in a secure, caring and stimulating environment.
- St. Mary School is committed to teach the Gospel message of Christ; to build a community characterized by sharing, educating, and believing; and to serve through prayer, worship, and social action.
- We believe the youth of the school community should be brought to recognize and respond as educated Catholics to any need within society they recognize.
- We believe each child is a unique individual with skills and talents that must be cultivated and needs that must be recognized and met.
- We are dedicated to excellence in education and to fostering an atmosphere of self-learning, critical thinking, responsible action, and peacemaking.
- The school's focus on religious education, high academic standards, and the celebration of spiritual and community values nurtures the development of a positive and productive approach to successfully meet the challenges of modern life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||171 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 23%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||8 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Woburn Grades: PK-8 | 220 students
8 Myrtle St
Woburn, MA 01801
(781) 935-4635 1.8 PK-8
- Lynnfield Grades: NS-8 | 347 students
40 Grove St
Lynnfield, MA 01940
(781) 599-4422 7.6 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.