St. Mary's School
- At St. Mary's School, our mission is to provide a balanced, quality education to all children and to help them develop an attitude of sharing the light of Christ with all.
- St. Mary's School is a community of faith and is committed to Catholic education and the formation of Christian beliefs, traditions and values.
- We believe in listening to the Word of God, gaining strength from the Word of God, and being empowered through the Word of God to witness and give service to God's people.
- As a community of believers we convey to the world the love of Jesus and witness with hope to the future.
- Our purpose is to provide an environment conducive to learning, and thereby to educate each student in those aspects that touch a child's life: spiritual, academic, aesthetic, social, and physical.
- We view learning as an opportunity to continually explore and expand the horizon of knowledge.
- Each student is equipped with skills and fortified by Christian values to face the challenges of life.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||146 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- RockawayGrades: PK-8 | 185 students
40 E Main St
Rockaway, NJ 07866
- SuccasunnaGrades: PK-12 | 194 students
126 S Hillside Avenue
Succasunna, NJ 07876
- ParsippanyGrades: PK-12 | 163 students
Po Box 5365
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- LandingGrades: PK-K | 45 students
153 Lakeside Blvd
Landing, NJ 07850
- PatersonGrades: K-8 | 153 students
277 6th Ave
Paterson, NJ 07524
January 16, 2018
Part of the private school selection process is financial aid. We point out five issues about which you should be aware.
January 16, 2018
We look at why tuition costs vary so widely from school to school.
January 08, 2018
Changes to the Tax Code in late 2017 included the addition of saving for K-12 private school education to 529 plans. We take a look at what this means for families thinking about private school for their children.