The Beanstalk Academy
- The purpose of this program is to provide a caring environment where children may grow, develop and learn in a creative atmosphere.
- To stimulate a child's curiosity and awareness of self and his environment are also stressed through "hands-on" activities.
- Most importantly, it is a place where children can enjoy themselves, meet new friends and come away with a positive feeling about themselves and others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||50 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 30%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||5 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Lardiere|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wharton Grades: NS-8 | 146 students
345 S. Main St., Wharton, NJ
Wharton, NJ 07885
(973)366-0309 4.9 NS-8
Most private schools have endowment funds. We explain how these work and why schools are fortunate to have them in tough times.
COVID-19 has turned education at every level upside-down, inside-out. We offer some steps to guide your planning for academic year 2020-21.
Teachers and parents are concerned about the teaching that will take place post-pandemic. I have tried to cover their concerns in the following set of questions and answers.