The Beanstalk Academy
Tel: (973) 770-3939
- The purpose of this program is to provide a caring environment where children may grow, develop and learn in a creative atmosphere.
- To stimulate a child's curiosity and awareness of self and his environment are also stressed through "hands-on" activities.
- Most importantly, it is a place where children can enjoy themselves, meet new friends and come away with a positive feeling about themselves and others.
|School Type||Early Childhood / Day Care|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-Kindergarten|
|Summer School Offered||Yes|
|Total Students||38 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 29%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||1 teacher|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||38:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||14 students|
|Classroom Dress Code||Casual|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Admissions Director||Lisa Lardiere|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wharton Grades: NS-8 | 146 students
345 S. Main St., Wharton, NJ
Wharton, NJ 07885
(973) 366-0309 4.9 NS-8
Now that school has safely reopened, what can we parents do to support and encourage the schools we care about so much?
Sending your child to a single-sex school is one of several options you have when it comes to private schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.