St Mary School
- The Purpose Of Saint Mary's School Is To Educate The Whole Child Through Programs Encompassing The Development Of The Students.
- This Will Enable Students To Become Contributing Members Of The School, Parish, And Community.
- As A Staff, We Believe That In A Gospel-rooted Educational Environment Where Students Experience Christian Community Service, Students Will Be Encouraged To Integrate Faith And Christian Values Into Their Daily Lives And Thus Be Provided With A Healthy Attitude Which They Will Carry With Them For The Rest Of Their Lives.
- It is the mission of St. Mary School of Milford, Connecticut, to provide a nurturing and challenging environment, which encourages and allows children from preschool through grade eight to grow in faith and knowledge.
- The school integrates our faith and Catholic teaching with a strong academic curriculum founded on solid educational principles.
- The goal of the school is to prepare its students to become Christian adults who live the message of Jesus by caring for and serving others.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School - Selected in 2010|
|Total Students||267 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 25%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||26 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bethel Grades: PK-8 | 197 students
24 Dodgingtown Rd
Bethel, CT 06801
(203)744-2922 8.8 PK-8
- Brookfield Grades: NS-8 | 63 students
5 Obtuse Hill Rd
Brookfield, CT 06804
(203)775-2774 14.1 NS-8
- Danbury Grades: PK-8 | 249 students
370 Main St
Danbury, CT 06810
(203)748-6615 8.5 PK-8
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
Religion is important to you. You want your children to be educated in a school where your religion matters.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.