St Matthew School
- St Matthew School's mission is to enhance student learning in an environment that evokes the Catholic principles of love, respect, honesty, integrity and service to others.
- Here students are educated in a Catholic environment that strives to bring each child to his or her full potential.
- The fundamental teachings of Christ assist students in achieving excellence in their religious, academic, physical, social, and emotional development.
- Students are encouraged to develop self-discipline and accept responsibility for their actions.
- Students are encouraged to live their Catholic faith through service to others.
- Teachers use discipline in a manner that reflects the Catholic principles of respect for oneself and one's fellow human beings. Teachers instruct in a nurturing, caring and compassionate fashion.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
Other religious school association(s)
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||592 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 17%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||29 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
If you have a child who sings, you might want to consider a choir school. In the United States, most of these schools are day schools.
It seems to be highly likely that the COVID-19 virus will spread to the United States. We look at step schools and parents can take to protect themselves from this highly contagious virus.
This article aggregates all the articles I have written about running a small private school. Use it as a handbook and a reminder of things you should look at from time to time.