St. Patrick Elementary School
- St. Patrick Catholic School is accreditated through the Michigan Association of Non-Public Schools.
- It promotes the Gospel message as a community of faith and service.
- Students learn in a supportive environemnt that nurtures integrity, and the skills necessary for each individual to achieve his or her fullest potential.
- MEAP, state testing scores are above the state and local public schools.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||133 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 18%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||15 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||Tution fees available upon request.|
|Admissions Director||Ruth Meiring|
|Total Sports Offered||6 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Cheering, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- MonroeGrades: NS-8 | 61 students
3563 Heiss Rd
Monroe, MI 48162
- CarletonGrades: PK-K | 40 students
12707 Maxwell Road
Carleton, MI 48117
- New BostonGrades: PK-8 | 158 students
28320 Waltz Rd
New Boston, MI 48164
- MonroeGrades: PK-8 | 57 students
186 Cole Rd
Monroe, MI 48162
- NewportGrades: PK-8 | 195 students
8125 Swan Creek Rd
Newport, MI 48166
October 18, 2017
The Seattle area is home to many fine private schools as well as to major companies such as Microsoft, Boeing and Starbucks.
September 30, 2017
Scandals in private school are bound to raise questions for those of us thinking about sending our children to private school. Regardless of how sensational these scandals may appear, they are actually few and far between.
September 29, 2017
Parents have many reasons for deciding to take their children out of public school and enrolling them in private school. This circumstance is something which can happen at any stage of your child's education.