St. Patrick's Catholic School
St. Patrick's Catholic School Photo #2 - The Sisters of Mary, Mother of the Church visiting our school to share about their vocation.
St. Patrick Catholic School reaches out to all ages and stages in the Tri-Cities.
Our Kindergarten through 8th grade program includes full-day kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 24%
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,572|
|Tuition Notes||In parish tuition is $4,537 for 1 child. Additional children enrolled at a reduced rate.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Mission: "In partnership with parents and the parish community, St. Patrick Catholic School prepares virtuous graduates instilled with a thirst for knowledge enlightened by faith."
- St. Patrick Catholic School reaches out to all ages and stages in the Tri-Cities. We offer a Children`s Center with full and part time schedules. Our Preschool program is half day and can be included with childcare. Our Kindergarten through 8th grade program includes full-day kindergarten.
- Schoolwide Learning Expectations: We seek to help our graduates become Healthy, Holy, Smart, and Helpful young adults who are an asset to their families, our community, and our world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennewick Grades: PK-8 | 323 students
901 W 4th Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336
(509) 586-0481 2.2 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 157 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253) 833-8688 164.5 PK-8
Choosing a private school is a process with many parts to it. It also takes 18-24 months to complete. This collection of articles deals with the first part of the process in which you begin to look at private schools and what they offer.
Marketing the small private school can be done affordably and effectively. We suggest five easy steps to make that happen.
Solid parent-teacher relationships have always been an important part of K-12 education. During this interminable pandemic, parent-teacher relationships have become even more important.