St Patrick's Catholic School
St Patrick's Catholic School Photo #3 - Father Tuckerman sharing with our school about his vocation.
- St. Patrick Catholic School reaches out to all ages and stages in the Tri-Cities.
- Our Kindergarten through 8th grade program includes full-day kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,572|
|Tuition Notes||In parish tuition is $4,537 for 1 child. Additional children enrolled at a reduced rate.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Mission: "In partnership with parents and the parish community, St. Patrick Catholic School prepares virtuous graduates instilled with a thirst for knowledge enlightened by faith."
- St. Patrick Catholic School reaches out to all ages and stages in the Tri-Cities. We offer a Children`s Center with full and part time schedules. Our Preschool program is half day and can be included with childcare. Our Kindergarten through 8th grade program includes full-day kindergarten.
- Schoolwide Learning Expectations: We seek to help our graduates become Healthy, Holy, Smart, and Helpful young adults who are an asset to their families, our community, and our world.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennewick Grades: PK-8 | 378 students
901 W 4th Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336
(509)586-0481 2.2 PK-8
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
518 N H Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-1230 229.5 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 164.5 PK-8
Teaching gifted children requires deft handling. These children need intellectual and sensory stimulation. But they also need guidance and careful nurturing so that they grow up handling their special gifts and themselves appropriately.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future.
Getting your child into a competitive school is a tough assignment. Don't let the many challenges overwhelm you. There is a simple solution.