St Patrick's Catholic School
St Patrick's Catholic School Photo #3 - Father Tuckerman sharing with our school about his vocation.
- St. Patrick Catholic School reaches out to all ages and stages in the Tri-Cities.
- Our Kindergarten through 8th grade program includes full-day kindergarten.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Yearly Tuition Cost||$5,572|
|Tuition Notes||In parish tuition is $4,537 for 1 child. Additional children enrolled at a reduced rate.|
|Total Sports Offered||5 sports|
|Sports||Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, Softball, VolleyballBaseball, Basketball,|
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||2 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Club or Organization:|
Arts and Music Programs:
- School Mission: "In partnership with parents and the parish community, St. Patrick Catholic School prepares virtuous graduates instilled with a thirst for knowledge enlightened by faith."
- St. Patrick Catholic School reaches out to all ages and stages in the Tri-Cities. We offer a Children`s Center with full and part time schedules. Our Preschool program is half day and can be included with childcare. Our Kindergarten through 8th grade program includes full-day kindergarten.
- Schoolwide Learning Expectations: We seek to help our graduates become Healthy, Holy, Smart, and Helpful young adults who are an asset to their families, our community, and our world.
Profile last updated:
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kennewick Grades: PK-8 | 378 students
901 W 4th Avenue
Kennewick, WA 99336
(509)586-0481 2.2 PK-8
- Aberdeen Grades: PK-8 | 143 students
518 N H Street
Aberdeen, WA 98520
(360)532-1230 229.5 PK-8
- Auburn Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
505 17th St Se
Auburn, WA 98002
(253)833-8688 164.5 PK-8
We look at several ways you can use to search for private schools. Whether you are beginning the search process for a school for your child or just want to find out more about particular schools, we offer some tips and tricks to make searching more efficient.
Here's a recap of the steps you need to follow to find the right school for your child. Work through the process in sequence from beginning to end.
Did you think that corporal punishment in our schools was extinct? Sadly, it isn't. Here are some facts and some suggestions as to what you can do to help eliminate corporal punishment once and for all.