St. Paul Catholic School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Enrollment: 245 students
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
- Source: Verified school update
Academics and Faculty
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
- We are in a state of the art building situated by St. Paul Church!
- We incorporate the traditions of our Catholic faith with practical applications in today's world in an open atmosphere.
- We take students where they are academically, and expect the best from each.
Frequently Asked Questions
What sports does St. Paul Catholic School offer?
St. Paul Catholic School offers 4 interscholastic sports: Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field and Volleyball.
When is the application deadline for St. Paul Catholic School?
The application deadline for St. Paul Catholic School is rolling (applications are reviewed as they are received year-round).
Endorse St. Paul Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards