St Paul Catholic School
- Saint Paul Catholic School is a coeducational, elementary and middle school offering grades K through 8.
- At Saint Paul Catholic School, teachers, parents, and students work together to create a safe, caring environment, based on Christian values and service to others, that enables students to learn and develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically.
- Saint Paul Catholic School enjoys a strong reputation for setting high expectations, fostering leadership skills, and building a solid foundation of Christian values.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||361 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color||
State avg.: 20%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24:1
National avg.: 13:1
|Average Class Size||28 students|
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
|Tuition Notes||We have a contract that explains all the financial matters. It is different if a family belongs to the parish, number of children registering, etc.|
|Admissions Director||Mrs. Jane Scupham B.S., M.S. E|
|Total Sports Offered||4 sports|
|Sports||Basketball, Cross Country, Track and Field, VolleyballBasketball, Cross Country,
Track and Field, Volleyball,
|Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.||3 extracurriculars|
|ExtracurricularsExtra-curric.||Girl and Boy Scouts, Spanish, academic bowl Spanish, academic bowl, Girl and Boy Scouts,
- We are in a state of the art building situated by St. Paul Church!
- We incorporate the traditions of our Catholic faith with practical applications in today's world in an open atmosphere.
- We take students where they are academically, and expect the best from each.
- School Location Miles Grades Students
ScherervilleGrades: NS-8 | 210 students
7300 Forest Ridge Drive
Schererville, IN 46375
Crown PointGrades: K-9 | 554 students
405 E Joliet St
Crown Point, IN 46307
HighlandGrades: K-8 | 455 students
3040 Ridge Rd
Highland, IN 46322
ChestertonGrades: PK-8 | 287 students
640 N Calumet Rd
Chesterton, IN 46304
MerrillvilleGrades: K | 24 students
7525 Taft St
Merrillville, IN 46410
July 20, 2017
July 12, 2017
Here are five facts about Montessori schools to bear in mind when exploring preschools and primary schools for your child.
July 12, 2017
What are the advantages and/or disadvantages of a for profit versus a not for profit school? Is one kind of school better than the other?