St. Paul Catholic School
Saint Paul Catholic School is a coeducational, elementary and middle school offering grades K through 8.
At Saint Paul Catholic School, teachers, parents, and students work together to create a safe, caring environment, based on Christian values and service to others, that enables students to learn and develop spiritually, academically, emotionally, and physically.
Saint Paul Catholic School enjoys a strong reputation for setting high expectations, fostering leadership skills, and building a solid foundation of Christian values.
- Grades: Kindergarten-8
- Students: 268 students
- Average class size: 28 students
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
School Membership(s)School Assoc.
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Average Class Size
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
We have a contract that explains all the financial matters. It is different if a family belongs to the parish, number of children registering, etc.
Mrs. Jane Scupham B.S., M.S. E
Total ExtracurricularsTotal Extra-curric.
academic bowl, Girl and Boy Scouts, Spanish
- We are in a state of the art building situated by St. Paul Church!
- We incorporate the traditions of our Catholic faith with practical applications in today's world in an open atmosphere.
- We take students where they are academically, and expect the best from each.
Endorse St. Paul Catholic School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
How Exposed Is Your School?
There's much more to running a small private school than offering great academics and teaching. Be sure to check under the hood regularly to make sure everything keeps running smoothly.
Teen Travel In Uncertain Times
Most adults find traveling more complicated and challenging that it was pre-pandemic. We offer some suggestions for safe teen travel in these uncertain times.
Using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest to Promote Your School
Social media is an effective marketing tool for your school. Here are some suggestions for using Facebook, YouTube and Pinterest.