St Paul Catholic School
Tel: (618) 654-7525
- St. Paul Catholic School is committed to the fourfold purpose of Catholic education: message, community, worship and service.
- We believe in the value of each child as a unique individual loved by God.
- We strive to create an environment that will challenge the students to grow in their faith, to reach their fullest academic potential, to develop a healthy acceptance of self and a Christian respect for others.
- Central to a child's growth and development is involvement in a faith community whose focus is the life and values of Jesus.
- Within the context of this faith community, we offer quality religious and academic instruction.
- We believe that religious instruction aids the students in deepening their faith and in forming a Christian conscience as the basis for their decision making.
- We also believe that it is essential that students be offered the opportunity to acquire the skills, the knowledge necessary for their future role in society.
- This can only be accomplished through quality academic instruction. The goal for which we strive at St. Paul is that our students, having experienced the person of Jesus and a sense of Christian community, will choose to live their lives based upon the values of the Gospel, that they will seek ways to use the talents and gifts they have developed in service to others and in building a peaceful, just society.
|School Membership(s)School Assoc.||National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA)|
|Religious Affiliation||Roman Catholic|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||244 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 32%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
Nearby Private Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Breese Grades: 9-12 | 398 students
900 Mater Dei Dr
Breese, IL 62230
(618) 526-7216 11.4 9-12
- Troy Grades: PK-8 | 87 students
112 N Border Street
Troy, IL 62294
(618) 667-6314 11.4 PK-8
- Breese Grades: PK-8 | 317 students
295 N Clinton St
Breese, IL 62230
(618) 526-4323 11.9 PK-8
- Worden Grades: PK-8 | 47 students
6961 W Frontage Rd
Worden, IL 62097
(618) 633-2202 14.2 PK-8
- Maryville Grades: K-11 | 364 students
7110 State Rt. 162
Maryville, IL 62062
(618) 505-7000 14.3 K-11