St. Paul Lutheran School
We are a wonderful small Lutheran School which values Christian Education.
Small class sizes along with a variety of educational events highlight what goes on at St. Paul's.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact principal Marty Miller at 507-776-6541.
Scholarships available and you do not have to be Lutheran!!.
- Grades: Prekindergarten-8
- Students: 51 students
- Yearly Tuition: $2,450
- Application Deadline: None / Rolling
Student Body Type
% Students of Color
State avg.: 22%
Students by Grade
Academics and Faculty
Total Classroom Teachers
Student : Teacher Ratio
National avg.: 13:1
Tuition and Acceptance Rate
None / Rolling
Yearly Tuition Cost
Half off first year of enrollment
- St. Paul's Lutheran School is a small Lutheran school with huge Christian values. We would love to have you join our St. Paul's family. If you have any questions, please call Marty Miller at 507-776-6541.
- You do not have to be Lutheran to join our family. Scholarships available. We do plan to open August 31st in our building!
Endorse St. Paul Lutheran School. Endorsements should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities
- Academic or athletic awards
Identifying Your School's Brand
Creating a brand identity for your school is an essential part of your marketing strategy. We walk you through the process.
7 Reasons Why Private School May Be The Right Choice
Private schools come in a wide variety of educational approaches. We show you how to refine your school search.
June 01, 2021What A Teacher Does
A teacher wears many hats. Here's a look at her duties and responsibilities.