St Paul Lutheran School
Tel: (402) 372-2355
- St. Paul Lutheran School is first and foremost a Missouri Synod Lutheran School dedicated to teaching Christian principles while providing a well-rounded academic foundation for continuous learning.
- In cooperation with parents, the school strives to instill in students strong moral and social values for living in a rapidly changing world.
- Our Mission is to assist and support parents in providing a Christ-centered education that will equip children in preschool through eighth grade to faithfully serve as witnessing Christians and productive citizens.
- The faculty and staff of St. Paul Lutheran School endeavor to foster the intellectual, physical, spiritual and social development of each child.
- In doing so, St. Paul provides elements necessary to impart knowledge, to develop positive self-awareness and to work toward the realization of each child's potential.
- The faculty strives to assist, through example and guidance, the formation of productive citizens in an academic and Christian environment.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||126 students|
|Student Body Type||Co-ed|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 16%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||10 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alliance Grades: PK-8 | 136 students
1104 Cheyenne Ave
Alliance, NE 69301
(308) 762-2315 317.1 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402) 898-4222 63 K-8
- Bellevue Grades: PK-12 | 334 students
3704 370 Plaza
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402) 292-1030 61.9 PK-12
You will encounter COOP, HSPT and TACHS if you are applying to some Roman Catholic high schools.
This article aims to show you where to look for information about school reopening protocols, school reopening communications, schools that have closed, and schools with COVID-19 cases, among other COVID-19 related issues.
The COVID-19 has turned our lives upside down. Sending your children back to school raises all sorts of concerns for their safety and education. We answer some of your questions here.