St Paul Lutheran School
- St. Paul Lutheran School is first and foremost a Missouri Synod Lutheran School dedicated to teaching Christian principles while providing a well-rounded academic foundation for continuous learning.
- In cooperation with parents, the school strives to instill in students strong moral and social values for living in a rapidly changing world.
- Our Mission is to assist and support parents in providing a Christ-centered education that will equip children in preschool through eighth grade to faithfully serve as witnessing Christians and productive citizens.
- The faculty and staff of St. Paul Lutheran School endeavor to foster the intellectual, physical, spiritual and social development of each child.
- In doing so, St. Paul provides elements necessary to impart knowledge, to develop positive self-awareness and to work toward the realization of each child's potential.
- The faculty strives to assist, through example and guidance, the formation of productive citizens in an academic and Christian environment.
|Religious Affiliation||Lutheran Church Missouri Synod|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||134 students|
|Student Body Type||n/a|
|% Students of Color|
State avg.: 15%
|Students by Grade|
Academics and Faculty
|Total Classroom Teachers||9 teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
National avg.: 13:1
Finances and Admission
|Admission Deadline||None / Rolling|
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Alliance Grades: PK-8 | 145 students
1104 Cheyenne Ave
Alliance, NE 69301
(308)762-2315 317.1 PK-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-8 | 102 students
1400 Harvell Drive
Bellevue, NE 68005
(402)898-4222 63 K-8
- Bellevue Grades: K-12 | 295 students
3704 370 Plaza
Bellevue, NE 68123
(402)292-1030 61.9 K-12
Learn more about how the coronavirus can impact the financing of your child’s education.
Our children's education is a critical concern. That's why we elected to send our kids to private school in the first place. However, this COVID-19 virus is controlling everything. And it will continue to do so indefinitely until we have vaccines to protect us. With that in mind, here are five things you need to do when you are a parent with children in private school during this horrific pandemic.
If you are thinking about private school for your child in the aftermath of the 2020 COVID-19 pandemic, you should exercise even more due diligence than you usually would. More here.